Please book tickets in advance and advise staff on any particular requirements you have when booking – we are more than happy to help and advise you. If you have any worries, questions or require further information or wish to let the venue know about particular needs, please do not hesitate to phone.
- The Coliseum is an old building and we are constantly trying to improve access for disabled people.
- Ramp access to foyer at the front of the building, with automatic front doors
- Ramp access from the car park to the front of the building or to the side entrance
- 3 parking spaces for disabled people
- Lift from stalls area to bar
- Wheelchair accessible toilet facilities
- 10 spaces for wheelchair users in the stalls area. Companion seats offered free, next to these spaces – please advise the Box Office when booking your tickets
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all areas of the building
- The stalls area of the auditorium is fitted with an induction loop
- Minicom line for hard of hearing people – (01685) 883769
- Flat stalls area
- The stalls area of the main auditorium is fitted with an induction loop. Please switch your hearing aid to the T position to take advantage of this facility
- Occasional signed performances